This table contains the probability of getting a card of a certain level based on your player level (For example, if your player is lvl 2 there is 70% chance of getting lvl 1 Cards and 30% of getting lvl 2 Cards)

 

  Card lvl 1

Probability

Card lvl 2

Probability

Card lvl 3

Probability

Card lvl 4

Probability

Card lvl 5

Probability

Pool Size (Each card) 15 13 11 9 6
Player lvl 1 100% 0% 0% 0% 0%
Player lvl 2 70% 30% 0% 0% 0%
Player lvl 3 40% 45% 15% 0% 0%
Player lvl 4 15% 30% 35% 20% 0%
Player lvl 5 10% 15% 25% 35% 15%

 

* These are subject to change at any time. Correct as of September 7, 2020